We are officially halfway through with the Spring 2020 semester (thank goodness). Are you feeling a little stressed? Because I am! Thankfully the Office of Student Life has put together some sessions for students, faculty and staff to enjoy and to hopefully de-stress or at the very least give you something else to do other than schoolwork.
To celebrate the passing of the midterms, there is a “Midterm Madness Jeopardy” happening this coming Tuesday, October 20th at 3:00-4:00pm.
To help you relax, de-stress, and practice mindfulness, there are a bunch of October sessions called “Mindfulness Sessions” on a variety of topics:
- Mindful Eating – Monday 26th at 11:10am-12:35pm.
- Gratefulness – Monday 26th at 1:30-2:15pm.
- Creative Writing – Monday 26th at 7:00-8:00pm.
- Forgiveness – Tuesday 27th at 10-11:30am.
- Yoga – Tuesday 27th at 12:15-1:15pm.
- Deep Listening – Tuesday 27th at 1:30-3:30pm.
- Mind-Body Medicine – Tuesday 27th at 6:00-7:00pm.
- Yoga – Wednesday 28th at 9:00-10:00am.
- Medicine Wheel – Wednesday 28th at 6:00-7:00pm.
- Meditation – Thursday 29th at 9:35-11:00am.
- Stress – Thursday 29th at 11:35am-12:35pm.
- Chair Yoga – Friday 30th at 10:15-11:00am.
- Yoga Nidra – Friday 30th at 6:00-7:00pm.
So watch out for the links to these sessions in your “CCBC Student Life: Here’s What’s Happening” email. I hope to see you at some of these. Happy de-stressing and happy halfway through the semester.
See you next week!