Hello friends!

Writing this blog has taken a little longer than expected because I kept getting emotional and a bit sad. In a way I guess I wanted to prolong writing this for as long as possible. To be completely honest leaving CCBC and graduating hasn’t seemed real, but I think I’m finally ready so – hello friends and happy Friday! (yes, I know it’s not really Friday).

I’ve been at CCBC for 4 ½ years. I’ve always known I wanted to get a nursing degree so that was what I followed along with – until I took one too many art and creative writing classes that I actually had enough credits to graduate with a General Studies degree in 2021.

Then the fun part (the nursing program). I survived I think is a perfect way to sum up these past two years of nursing school. It has been challenging and stressful and rewarding and exhausting. This is my second graduation and I have never been so proud of myself.

This blog is to thank you for letting me write to you these past few years, I really will miss this.

Thank you to Hope Davis, the blogging program coordinator, for her continuous support. Ms. Hope, you’ve truly been the best.

Thank you to Lesley Low, the ambassador program coordinator, you have been one of the best parts of what has made CCBC such a great place for me. Thank you for all your support and I wish you nothing but the best.

And finally, thank you to CCBC for all the highs and the lows, I’ve grown so much during this time. I leave with a degree, a group of friends, and a community. Thank you for being kind to me.

It’s been great, see you next time.

All my love,

Morwa 💕