Welcome back y’all! As summer comes to an end, classes starting up, and new beginnings happening everyday I hope you’re all as excited as I am to welcome in this new semester. I can honestly say even with this new delta variant thing on the loose, campus feels more back to normal than ever. Student life events are taking place on campus as well as some virtual events, which I feel like accommodate all population of students and staff.

I want to take some time and shine some light on this weeks Welcome Week. It’s taken place August 30th & 31st from 8:30AM- 1:00PM IN PERSON @your local campus 🙂 You will be able to get a small snack before heading to class or maybe leaving to go home! There will be tables with general information for new and returning students on how to navigate CCBC. I am honestly so excited for this event.  It reminds me of life and freedom before covid and just new beginnings. I hope new and returning students can experience the excitement of being back on campus.

Like how I had mentioned on my last post of Spring ’21, I hope you guys are getting/have gotten vaccinated for Covid-19. Many grocery stores with a pharmacy/ many pharmacies are giving the Covid-19 shot for free.

That's What Friends Are For: Friendship Campaign Making Contest - Creative Corner - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

SOOOO, CCBC thought to themselves, “how can we reward those students who have been fully vaccinated?” And BOOM! They came up with an $100 incentive to your OneCard!!!!! You may be wondering what do I need to get this?

• You must be registered for fall 21′ classes and be a full time, part time, or continuing education CCBC student.
  • Of course, be fully vaccinated.
  • Have proof of your vaccination card.
  • Submit the form by September 30th 2021.

Click link below.

Apply for the $100 CCBC Cares Vaccine Incentive

Things to keep in mind:

• The money will be uploaded to your OneCard, which you can use at the cafeteria, bookstore, printing, and some vending machines 🙂
  • The funds are non-transferrable, non-refundable, and must be used by Dec. 31, 2021. Strictly OneCard usage.

I hope you guys are able to take advantage of this great opportunity. You’re not only protecting yourself, but your family, and the community surrounding you. Hopefully with the number of people getting vaccinated we can beat Covid-19 or at least minimize the risk of it.

I know this will be a great week for all of us and that we will succeed at everything we put our minds to. Once, again please reach out to the resources CCBC provides to succeed in your courses and know it’s better to get help sooner than later.

To new beginnings;

Excited aufgeregt GIF on GIFER - by Beardin