Submit your film to CCBC's 5th Annual Student Film Festival

Submit your film by March 28, 2018 to be considered for the Film Society's Student Film Festival to be held on May 1.  Go to https://filmfreeway.com/CCBC_Film_Fest to learn more and submit your film!  For more information email ccbcfilmsociety@gmail.com

3 comments

1. Benjamin Kus 27 April, 2018 at 22:14 Reply

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this. I am glad to see CCBC giving students more variety in expressing themselves! I wonder who’s film will win this year?

2. Anayah 20 October, 2019 at 23:45 Reply

I really like how ccbc is really giving students a platform where they are able to express themselves and their creativity to other determined and career seeking students as well as faculty and staff. This is also beneficial for them as they are given the opportunity to further their career path and seek as well as receive new work or positional opportunities. This is why I enjoy attending ccbc because the college provides so many resources and support with helping student to grow and be the best that they can. At the same time ccbc pushes students to step out of their comfort zone and gives them a sense of the real working world giving space to students to improve, figure out their pathway, and gain some attention before you even graduate and get into the working world of their destined career. My major is digital media production, so I really appreciate this event that could eventually allow me to show my work, art and overall vision on a big screen to an actual broad audience.