Hello friends and happy Friday! Are you interested in joining a club?
I always get questions from students about how to get and stay involved, how to make friends, and how to stay in the loop. My answer is always to join a club/organization. You get to meet people with similar interests, or people in the same major as you and you immediately have at least one thing in common.
Below are just a few examples of the numerous clubs and organizations currently offered at CCBC. See something you like? Be sure to reach out to an advisor and find out when the next meeting is.
Do you have an idea for a club that is not represented? Well you can start a club. For more information on how to start a new student organization, please visit: https://forms.office.com/r/PBQ5fteqPv
African Student Union (ASU):
- Michelle D. Wright, 443.840.2217 or email@example.com
American Sign Language (ASL) Club:
- Janet Gross, 443.840.0497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Stiffler, 443.840.2643 or email@example.com
Environmental Club/Campus Community Garden:
- Elizabeth Shrader, 443.840.2680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Krausz, 443.840.1706 or email@example.com
- Cristina Cardona, 443.840.2639 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Society Club:
- Gianna Allen, 443.840.1536 or email@example.com.
Gender and Sexuality Acceptance Club (GSA)
Muslim Student Association (MSA):
- Dawan El-Amin, 443.840.4512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing Student Association (NSA):
- Rose Feudale, email@example.com.
- Amy Ertwine, 443.840.3438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bob Creamer, 443.840.5992 or email@example.com.
- Renuka Purimetla, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you next time!