Hi guys!! Happy new year and spring semester 2021 ūüôā First things first, GUYS I GOT INTO THE HISTOTECHNOLOGY PROGRAM OVER WINTER BREAK. I was literally driving to work and got a notification of an email. I didn‚Äôt pay much mind to it at first.¬†As I waited at the Covid health checkpoint at Essex campus I looked more at the notification and realized what it was. I parked, opened the email, and started bawling my eyes out. I didn‚Äôt know why I was crying,¬†but I was crying-crying¬†hahahaha. I walked into work and I tried calming myself¬†down,¬†but I was literally going through¬†my emotions. It was such a huge accomplishment for me. I have been working on this and finally getting in felt like everything is going to be alright.¬†It truly felt surreal in a sense but its reals and I‚Äôm so glad it‚Äôs real.¬†As for the rest of my winter break,¬†it was nice not having to study or stress¬†over¬†exams. I got to binge watch 1000lb sisters, endless hours of tik¬†tok¬†scrolling, random movies I stopped watching half way, and as of right now I am watching true blood.¬†I am extremely excited to be in the new Carol Diane Eustis Center for¬†Health¬†Professions¬†building for the rest of my time here at CCBC. I met with my program director/professors and I got a tour of the lab, and GUYS it‚Äôs¬†soooooo¬†beautiful. It looked like a legit lab and just being in there made me¬†anxious yet happy, it was a bunch of emotions. I wish you could all see the new building and how high tech it is!¬†Like always, lets study hard and finish this spring semester strong.¬†There‚Äôs free tutoring¬†offered by your local CCBC campus, Khan academy is still a helpful tool, and there‚Äôs endless YouTube¬†videos that can help you out, just don‚Äôt give up!!!!!!!¬†Something to look forward to; SPRING BREAK¬†is from March 28th¬†2021-April 4th¬†2021¬†ūüėä.¬†Happy spring semester¬†and to a hopeful semester that by when May hits this year, again, Covid has cooled down a bit more because¬†I just love summer¬†and want things to just feel normal. But for¬†now,¬†where your mask¬†correctly,¬†wash your hands as frequently¬†as possible, and just keep your distance for a safe semester and¬†for your¬†well being.