It’s crazy how things can change in the matter of days. I’m not sure how we got here but we got here. I remember in mid february hearing about the outbreak in china, later in korea, and I figured eventually it would also get here. Which it did, and that’s when life started to change. I’m telling you, 2 weekends ago life was normal, but then this past weekend it was a complete different situation. Grocery shopping wasn’t even grocery shopping this weekend because people were buying in excessive amounts. Some aisles were wiped out and the extra crowdedness made me so confused. I don’t like this. I’m not really overly excited about this break. I’m not sure how classes that were on campus are going to be online. I’m confused honestly and the worst part is that i’m lacking motivation to study, even though i’ve been home. I was complaining the other day about how we didn’t have any snow days that let us stay home, and then this happened. It is what it is. I know things in china are starting to look brighter. I heard somewhere that in order for this to get better it has to get ugly, and ugly is scary. I know there’s a a trillion and one opinions about this pandemic, but truly i’m over it already. It just started, i’m over it. I’m also taking more precautions than I usually do and so should you and anyone who cares for their health. I also really hope it doesn’t affect the people I love and care for. This will be a month and year to remember, oh COVID-19.

W A S H

Y O U R

H A N D S

1. Wet your hands with hot or cold water and turn off water
  2. Lather your hands with soap, between fingers front and back of hands and under nails
  3. Scrub hands for at least 20 seconds
  4. Rinse hands with clean running water
  5. Dry hands with clean towel or air dry.

Stay safe y’all