I have been asked time and time again, how do I juggle between my studies, various clubs and organizations in school, work on campus and family life.
Well, let me tell you, it’s not an easy task, but it’s not impossible either. Remember my last blog where I wrote, “Instead of saying Impossible, say “I Am Possible”. Keeping that in mind, I made a schedule for classes and various tasks and even though I had a few hiccups in between, it worked out mainly due to dedication, patience and a lot of hard work.
It is very easy to procrastinate and say, “Ohh, I will do it tomorrow”.
Give importance to now, not yesterday or tomorrow.
If it cannot be finished on the same day than aim to complete it first before taking on another task.
We spend a lot of time worrying how to go about various situations and being in school, it’s mainly studies. Well here are a few tips to help:
- Set aside time for books and other activities.
- Solve the problems as soon as possible do not delay.
- Stay focused on your goals and aspirations.
- Be creative with your books, many great ideas can be generated from them.
- Get into group studies. We all need assistance at some point.
- Find some me time. Most of all love yourself and keep moving forward.
By building a few simple habits we can conquer whatever we want. Like any habit, this will also become second nature. So, don’t wait anymore and get started today!!