So how has everyone been doing after a good long Thanksgiving break. Finals are around the corner and like most of you, even I am a little nervous and anxious, but at the same time looking forward for the semester to be over and start preparing for the festive season and welcome the new year. Fall 2017 is my last semester at CCBC and let’s see where the new beginnings take me, which life path will I chose or has been chosen for me. For now, enjoy a few quotes I found online and all the best for the finals and happy days ahead.
1) Logic will get you to A-Z. Imagination will get you everywhere.
2) The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
3) Try not to become just a man of success, but rather try become the man of value.
4) It’s not that I am smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
5) Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The most important thing is to not to stop questioning.
6) The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
7) Everyone is a genius, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
8) A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
9) A ship is always safe at a shore – but that is NOT what it is built for.
10) It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
ohhh… This is not my last blog, for I will be back my dearies 😉
November 30, 2017