Hello friends and happy Friday!

At the beginning of the semester, I posted about what was on my 2021 bucket list/New Years resolution list. I am happy to announce that I failed them all – yaaay!! Just kidding…

To recap, my bucket list included:

• Learning to roller skate
  • Exercising and eating more healthily
  • Being more mindful
  • Being more communicative
  • Start playing the piano again
  • Being more spontaneous

I am still working on the roller skating, now that it’s finally warming up.

Although there have been bumps along the way, I have definitely been exercising and eating more healthily.

I don’t think I’ve put much of an effort into being more communicative. I have been made more aware of how important it is to strengthen the relationships around me and with some I have and with some it’s a lot harder.

I have not had the time to start the piano again, although to be completely honest I think that’s just an excuse that I’ve been telling myself. I should do better and I will do better.

Being more spontaneous. Well I think that because I’ve been even more of a homebody than I usually am this year, there has not been much room for spontaneity. This last one is by far the hardest for me. I would like to think that I’m a go with the flow type of person but at the same time, it is definitely something that pushes me out of my comfort zone.

We live and we learn, right?

Did you have a New Years resolutions list at the beginning of the year? If you did, what progress have you made?

See you next week for the the last blog of the semester and of my time as a blogger!

P.s. You still have time to apply for the ambassador program!

P.p.s. One more week left of the spring semester! You’re almost there!