January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and OMG November. This year has gone by the fastest and it honestly did not give me a minute to catch my breath so this is me looking back on this year and appreciating every minute. At the end of last year and like every other year, everyone was talking about new year resolutions and my friend and me knowing each other so well, knew we would not stick to them so we decided to make goals we plan to achieve. To be honest, at the time, I thought mine were unrealistic but looking back, the only unrealistic goal was “lose 30 pounds” because I think I did the opposite.

January, I am thankful to see 2018 and omg start my spring semester. I was nervous, scared and anxious. I remember thinking “I am going to fail” and well, I did not.

February, I am thankful for losing my job. at the time, I cried my eyeballs out but today, that might just be the best thing that happened to me this year.

March, I am thankful for letting me push through like a boss. I studied my a$$ off and I was so sad and scared just by the thought of failure. I was in the library day and night but at the time, I did not think much of it. thank you for the strength.

April, what can I say. I am thankful for my job. I got my job at the cafe! After losing my temporary job you gave me a part-time. I am forever grateful.

May, my birth month, I turned 18! I am thankful for a fun ride and even though I had exams and work wrapped around my birthday, I came out a success. you did not stop just yet, you made me an ambassador! but you did not stop there, you also made me an honor student. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

June, I am thankful for a great start of A&P1. I know I complain about how hard it was but you gave me something gave me hope. you gave me a pat on the back. you gave me a spot on the dean’s list! I am blown away by the fact that my own name was amongst amazing people. I am forever grateful.

July, I am thankful that I got to work, go to school and study so hard. if anything, you taught me how to be superwoman and I am forever grateful.

August, I am thankful for an amazing end to A&P1. it was so challenging that I hoped to finish the class with a c, and you gave me an A. You gave me the opportunity to work with amazing people at the enrollment services and without a doubt will do it again and again, in a heartbeat. Although I was not ready for the fall semester, you made me ready. I can’t comprehend how I was put together for the semester because I was juggling so much. it was honestly unhealthy but you kept me healthy.

September, I started this blog. I am thankful for the successful start of this blog, I mean… this is beyond me. I never in a million years thought I would sit and type for an audience other than my English teachers. I hated writing but you made me love it. I love it so much sometimes, I can’t believe it.

October, you were tough but I am still very thankful. I cried a lot but I smiled even more. I got to visit JHU for the first time and that was very eye-opening. I had ups, I had downs, but you helped me get through it all and for that I say; Thank you, Next!

November, oh November! you have thought me so much. Thank you for the chance to help feed people through giving Tuesday. Thank you for the aquarium night. I had so much fun that I cannot put it into words. Thank you for turkey and black Friday omg I’m broke but it’s all good. I can’t believe it is almost December! deck the halls people!

I just rambled but I’m not done, haha! got ya! I am thankful for my family, friends, and honestly, everyone involved in my growth this year. I have not opened my list of goals but I am certain that I checked all the boxes, except of course the one that said to lose 30 pounds. I can’t believe I ever thought that would happen, how delusional. Anyways, I am going into the last month of this year hoping to make the most of it and most importantly, make it to the next year.

I am thankful for you, yes you. I love you the most and I appreciate you clicking on this post because I know you would rather be doing something better. Love you, Love you, Love you! Thank you, Next! (She said listening to Thank you, Next!, I know, I’m obsessed with Ariana =(  )