Have y’all seen how the weather changed outta nowhere??? I don’t know if it’s just me but I think this year it got pretty chilly faster than like the last couple of years. Or maybe because of Covid I felt like summer was too short. Whatever the case may be fall is here. I usually love the fall. It’s my favorite season but this year I’m like oh god it’s gonna be really really really cold soon. But I love chilly weather, being inside, and EATING. Oh eating. I love eating specially in a warm hoodie while watching a movie, it’s perfect. One of my all time favorite desserts to make/eat during the fall is monkey-bread!!! It’s 5 ingredients, super easy and cheap to make and people usually have these items at home! I first made monkey bread at sollers and since then the recipe was engraved in my brain and whenever I get the chance I make it.

Ingredients for monkey-bread
• 16 oz Pillsbury Grands Original Biscuits {8 count container}

• 1/2 cup granulated white sugar

• 1/2 cup lite brown sugar

• 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon

• 6 tbsp. melted butter

Ingredients for icing 

•3/4 cup of powder (confectioners) sugar

•1 tbsp milk (add like a lil tiny bit more if you want your icing thinner)

Directions for monkey-bread:

*preheat oven to 350 degrees*

1.) Mix sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.

2.) Peel wrapping from the biscuit can, grab spoon, press down, close eyes, and can should pop up open.
3.) take out biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into 6s. Roll them into balls.
4.) Melt butter on a bowl.

5.) Dip individual balls in the butter mixture with one hand. Take out and proceed to roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture with your other hand. Repeat this process til all balls are covered.
6.) Cover your Bundt pan with cooking spray to avoid sticking. Place balls on top of each other. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
7.) bake for 25-30 minutes.

8.) allow to cool down for 10-15min before flipping the Monkeybread out onto desired dish.
9.) drizzle icing and enjoy!!!

Directions for Icing:

1.) In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and milk. Whisk them together, if thick add a tiny bit of milk to thin out.

I hope you guys get to try this at some point during the semester and let me know what y’all think!!!!