There are many services that are open to the public and to students at CCBC. However, not everyone knows about them.

The CCBC Massage Therapy Program offers therapeutic massage therapy sessions for just $40. If you are a student at CCBC, you get a discount and you only pay $25. I thought of sharing this information because I want to support our students in the school of health profession.  All fees are acknowledged as donations to benefit student learning activities and equipment.

The clinic is located in the Health Professions Building on the Essex Campus. (Yes, the new building!) When I went to get my therapy session I felt like I was at a brand new hospital. The building is so beautiful inside. The massage therapy clinic looks like a physical therapy clinic. It made me so happy to see that our health professions students have a place where they can practice what they learn at school. Before they had a very limited space to practice, but now thanks to the generosity of the CCBC community they have ample space to grow their skills and practice before they graduate head on to their future careers.

My message therapist, Danielle, was super friendly and her work was very relaxing. She taught me some techniques to prevent me from having future shoulder and neck pain. I had 60 minutes of peace and relaxation.  I encourage you to book your message session to enjoy and support our students at the same time. Have fun my friends and enjoy!

Book an appointment right here on their website.

Until next time my friends,

Rama