Hiya, CCBC people! I hope everyone is having a splendid Friday! Halloween is coming up fast and I can’t wait to see all the different costumes people will be wearing. I was planning to go as Megan Fox in Jennifer’s Body but then that got canceled because I planned too late and now I’m going as a witch from American Horror Story’s Coven. What are you guys going as? Or if you don’t celebrate Halloween or like to dress up for it, do you have any plans for this upcoming last day of October? Feel free to comment below!

Anyway, since November is just around the corner, I just wanted to give all of you a little sneak peek of some exciting student life events that you should look out for early next month!

• November 1, 2021
    • Virtual Paint Day— you’ll be drawing a Sugar Skull!
  • November 2, 2021
    • Trivia Tuesday! P.S. You can get a prize if you win
  • November 3, 2021
    • The Essex Honors Program will be having admission agents from Brown University talk about opportunities they have for CCBC students.
    • “Let’s Talk about Culture: What’s Yours?” event. If you’re someone who is interested in learning about different cultures, you’ll enjoy this!
  • November 4-8, 2021
    • Detroit ’67 at CCBC Catonsville. Performing arts fan? This one’s for you! 🙂

CCBC Student Life has a lot of fun events lined up for November; these are just a few of them! If you’re interested in any of the above events, just go to your CCBC email and search “CCBC Student Life: Here’s What’s Happening”. Emails containing the latest events’ information should be under this sender. Well, I guess that’s it for today! Good luck on your midterms, everyone, and stay rad!

Here’s a Spongebob who just finished his exam for good luck!

Also, watch out for my sustainability blog coming out soon (probably next week)! PTK is conducting a survey on CCBC sustainability so if you could spare a few minutes to fill this up, we would greatly appreciate it. 🙂 Link: PTK Sustainability Survey