Goals!!!!! (pssst .. the title is misleading :) )

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”  Tony Robbins

Wowwwwww……..Blink of an eye and midterms are here. Do they scare you or make you think, these last few weeks I’ve gained so much information and knowledge that now it will be easy to impart with it and midterms will be a breeze.

Now that’s the attitude we all should have. I, personally shudder with the words tests, exams, midterms and finals. But than, on the other hand tell myself, I’ve worked hard and come this far so,

this is a challenge I accept and shall succeed

And than as Yoda (Star Wars) said;

DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY.

So, my fellow students, colleagues, what are your thoughts on this quote from Yoda. Go on,  tell yourselves today,

“I can and I will”

This week’s blog was supposed to be about my various summer escapades, but like most of you, even I needed some motivation for my upcoming midterms, so thought why not inspire myself by inspiring all of you……

I see you around campus, you may not know me but I see faces that are genuine and hardworking, friendly and gracious for each and every day….keep smiling for you make my and everyone else’s day 😊