On this day last year, I was feeling so sad every time I was on campus. I kept coming because I work in the admissions office at the Essex Campus. Every time I looked at the empty campus, I felt emptiness in my heart. It took me a while to get used to not having students around campus. Well, today is the day my friends. This year CCBC is open in person! Yay!!!! Praying for open campus forever.

Welcome back to all of returning students and welcome to our new students. I am so excited and happy to see students back on campus! I’m hoping for a better year full of success, good grades, and fun activities. CCBC staff and administration have worked so hard to prepare all campuses to be safe and ready for everyone to come back in person. The enrollment and student services department is a great help to all students. They have been working extended ours for the past three weeks to ensure every single student gets the help they need before the semester starts. They will be open on Wednesdays and Thursdays until 7 pm for the rest of semester. If you need help, I’ll be there on Wednesdays ready to help you.

CCBC has fun and engaging events for students throughout the semester. The best way to get updated about these events is to follow CCBC Student Life on Social Media:

On Facebook @studentlifeatccbc

On Instagram @CCBCstudentlife

You can also text CCBC to 76626 to receive text alerts about events that are happening on campus or virtual.

Make sure to stay connected to get the most out of this school year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Until next time my friends,

Rama