Sometimes I have these thoughts that I can’t explain; do you? Last week as I read my text for my History of Art II class. I started thinking of few thoughts and I wanted to share it with your guys. So let me see what you guys think about these thoughts.
So these are 20 things that may make you go hmmm. Some of them are valid questions that I would like to know the answer to. Others can be explained but still give you something to think about. You should always be questioning your surroundings anyway, so here’s a chance for you to articulate those questions.
- If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- When cheese gets it’s picture taken, what does it say?
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
- Why isn’t 11 pronounced onety one?
- Why are there locks on the door of stores that are open 24/7 365 days a year?
- Why do doctors call what they do practice? Shouldn’t they be good at it by now?
- Why does a ship carry cargo, and a car carry shipments?
- If you got in a cab and the driver drove backwards would he end up owing you money?
- When someone says “You know what they say…” Who are they?
- Sean Fitzpatrick, but does Patrick fit Sean?
- Can animals commit suicide?
- Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
- If pro and con are opposites, wouldn’t the opposite of progress be congress?
- Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
- What happens if you drive at the speed of light and turn your headlights on?
- Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don’t lay eggs.
- If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
- Why do we call it a hamburger when it is made from beef?
- Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
Thanks for Reading!!