About Me

Hello!!!

My name is Cyril Ikeh, and I’m the author of the blog you’re currently reading. I have never blogged before so this is a whole new exciting experience for me! I enjoy writing for fun, so hopefully, my writing can be put to good use by telling you all about life for me as a student at CCBC.

What do my friends and I do during free time? – Hang out and talk to each other, Study together, watch movies, eat together, take walks, play video games, take unnecessary trips to the mall or go into town.

I’m currently a sophomore majoring in General Studies, completing an Associates in Arts degree. Since arriving on the beautiful CCBC Essex campus, every single day has brought along struggles, challenges, as well as the adventures, surprises, and tons of excitement. But, it hasn’t been so much to make me lose track of my goal and future Ambition.

At CCBC, my community involvement all began when I joined the Essex Honors program, ANDI’ve made new and wonderful friends since. I served as a CCBC Student life Ambassador, chapter president at Chi Theta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa International Honors Society (PTK), and an honors committee representative, Vice President of the CCBC Social Justice club. I am also a Mellon Undergraduate Research Fellow at the Johns Hopkins University.

What I really hope to accomplish with this blog is to give both prospective students and any other interested readers a glimpse both into my life and my take on CCBC. I aim to keep this blog entertaining, funny, as well as brutally honest. Hopefully, I can give everyone an accurate snapshot of life at CCBC while providing some fun to read posts at the same time.

Happy Reading!!!!

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.

Close