Finals!

Are you studying yet?
….I’m not!

I know at this point in the semester, all of our teacher are giving us last minute assignments, and papers. I sometimes wonder, how do they think were going to have any time to study with all of this extra work? I guess thats all part of being a college student though. Learning to juggle EVERYTHING going on in your life.

I know its hard, and I hope that no one is getting discouraged. I know as well as anyone how it feels to have a million things going on. I am a full time college student, a Student Ambassador, Student Blogger, the President of the Student Honors Council, the Vice-President of the Outdoors Activites Club, and I worktwo part-time jobs. YIKES!

I honestly feel that if I can do it, so can anyone else. If you’re struggling right now, dont be afraid to reach out to your teachers, and let them know. They can be much more understanding then you would think. Tell your family, just talking to someone about how overwhelmed you’re feeling can make you feel so much better! Plus, there is always going to be someone out there who is feelig the same exact way you are!

KEEP IT UP! We are College Students, and we are AWESOME!

2 Responses

1. Edward Mancho Says:

Good luck on your finals and stock up on RED BULLS. You’ll need them for all-nighters!

2. Edward Mancho Says:

Wow you sure have a lot of things going on. But when that happens you learn how to manage your time better. Good Luck on your finals!