Stressed!?!

Are you stressed?

I know I am!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

This is the time of the semester that many of us students start getting stressed out, and overwhelmed! We all deal with it in our own way. Many of us don’t even deal with it at all. I am going to try my best to give everyone the most important things for dealing with their stress. As the semester winds down we need to be able to focus our full attention on our school work. It is going to be hard to focus with the extra stress on our minds. So lets relieve it!
————————

Relax!!! I know that many of us go to school full time, work full/part time, have a family to take care of, etc. However, in
whatever free time that we have, we need to RELAX! Relaxing can mean laying down watching TV, taking a bath, sleeping, taking a run, playing sports, going out to eat…just do it! Whatever you find relaxing, DO IT! Relaxing will make you soo
much happier, and much less stressed.

2 Responses

1. Edward Mancho Says:

I wish I can relax, since I’m taking 17 credits this semester I’m always doing an assignment but I agree about this being a stress time because finals are getting closer and at this point every grade counts.

2. Hope Says:

I think lots of students are feeling stressed about now. Finding time to relax is essential.