Are you interested in learning American Sign Language (ASL)?
Come to our club meeting’s held every Monday’s from 2pm-3pm in building Q room 303F!
- October 28th ASL Club/Deaf V.I.S.A Halloween Party
- October 31st ASL Club Halloween Party
- November 1st Communication Panel Week
- November 14 NO ASL Club Meeting
- November 21 Michelle Banks comes to visit and ASL Club Thanksgiving celebration!
- November 28 ASL Club Meeting
- December 5 End of the Semester Party
- February 14th Get Involved Fair
- February 15th 1st ASL Club Meeting ( All meetings every other Wednesday from 330-415 in Building Q rrom 303 F or 311)
- February 29th ASL Club Meeting - CCBC Deaf Student Arial Holtzclaw
- March 14th ASL Club Meeting – UMBC Deaf Student Hassan Al-Farat
- March 28th ASL Club Meeting – Raymont Anderson visits!
- April 11th ASL Club Meeting – Cyperspace with John Carnaggio
- April 20th ASL Storytelling Workshop with Raymont Anderson from 6pm-9pm Building H room 308B
- April 25th ASL Club Meeting – CCBC Deaf Student Tiffany Thomas
- May 2nd End of Semester ASL Club Party
- May 5th Theatre Interpreting with Raymont Anderson 10am-3pm
- May 11th ASL Idioms Workshop with Natalie Collins 6pm-9pm
- May 12th Religious Interpreting Workshop with Raymont Anderson 10am-3pm
- May 19th B.E.L.I.E.V.E auditions at CCBC www.whenyoubeleive.org