About Me

I AM…

I AM A DAUGHTER, A SISTER, AN AUNTIE, A GRAND-DAUGHTER, A NIECE, A COUSIN, AND A FRIEND. I AM A GIRLFRIEND, A STUDENT AND EMPLOYEE OF CCBC. I AM CONFIDENT YET HUMBLE, ADVENTUROUS AND SPONTANEOUS. I AM LOVING, CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND HOPEFUL. I AM SHY AND FRIENDLY, CARFEUL AND CARELESS. I AM HARD WORKING AND DETERMINED, A LITTLE SCARED ON THE INSIDE. I WISH ON STARS AND DREAM ON DREAMS. I PRAY TO GOD AND CRY MY TEARS. I AM ALL THAT I AM.

1. A time I felt special was…winning “Outstanding Student of the Year” for the Interpreting Department!  What an honor….
  2. My morning routine…wake up at 7am, take my morning walk with Buddy, pray, get ready for the day, fix a quick lunch, head out the door!
  3. If I had a theme song, it would be…Don’t Worry, Be Happy
  4. I would like to write a book someday…..
  5. Games I like to play: board games and all sports!
  6. What my BFF and I have in common…we are CRAZY and LOVE to laugh!!
  7. One thing people usually don’t notice about me is…I’m sensitive
  8. My favorite sound is hearing my nephew Elijah giggle…too cute!!!
  9. My favorite words LiveLaughLove
  10. One time when I got in trouble…when I wasn’t even at fault!
  11. If I had a time machine, I would be just likeQuantum Leap. Temporarily take the places of other people to “put right what once went wrong”.
  12. The day of the week I look forward to the least…MondayYUCK!
  13. What “trustworthy” means to me? Able to be relied on to do or provide what is needed :  dependable
  14. If you looked into my closet…I need to go shopping..Big Time! LOL!
  15. The last thing I posted on Facebook was…come to  our Halloween Party!
  16. If I were a color, I’d be….the RAINBOW…it represents many things to many people. To me it represents the spirit, a gateway or bridge to heaven or other dimensions to mean a symbol of hope, peace and unity.
  17. My most prized possession is…my family.
  18. My nicknames are Rei, Nukes, Ré Ré
  19. I like to make people laugh.
  20. When I’m tasked with something repetitive or monotonous I find the most efficient way to complete it, often testing different strategies to speed up the process and make it fun.
  21. I LOVE CCBC!