Happy Holidays

Hello All,

Thanksgiving has just passed and Christmas is up ahead. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. It’s just something about the glittering lights, food and abundance of people around in joyful spirits. Every Christmas, I go into full overload. I start by picking a color scheme, and then the whole house gets decorated throughout. I pick out holiday music, go on a baking frenzy and this year we have a new canine addition to our family, so I’m even going to dress her up to reflect my holiday spirit. What are some things you guys like to do? Any family traditions? What about the dreaded holiday travel? I’ll be posted here in Baltimore, but I know of people going as far as San Diego this holiday season. No matter what you do, ENJOY yourself.

Happy holidays.

Tschüss,

Mercedes

One Response

1. jess Says:

This is really a good time to feel festive for the holidays….Which include many more than just Christmas! As a reminder (and event plug), for anyone celebrating any of the winter holidays, in addition to Christmas, please feel free to come to the Holidays Around the World event.

The Black Student Union, Office of Student Life, and Multicultural Student Association are sponsoring Holidays around the World on Wednesday, December 8 in room K-100 from 12:00-2:00pm. This event will feature information and cultural items about Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Eid al-Fitr and other global holidays celebrated during the fall and winter months. Please inform your students and faculty members of your department about this upcoming event.
    Please contact Office of Student Life-Catonsville at 443-840-4322 for questions and additional information