What’s Next?

The past few years at CCBC have been utterly amazing! Last night, my achievements manifested in an overwhelming amount of rewards and recognition! As a member of the Student Honors Council, the Student Life Ambassadors and as President of the Art Club and the Game Development Club, I took home 4 certificates for my achievement! For all of my hard work in the Art Department, I was chosen as the Outstanding Student for Art, Design & Interactive Media. But that’s not all!! I was also selected as the Outstanding Student Leader for the year! How amazing! I cannot say enough how happy I am to have truly found an institution where I have grown as a student, a leader and a person!

Looking forward to the future, it’s clear that I must keep this going! I’ve chosen to take my talents and commitment to greatness to UMBC! I’ll be double majoring in Photography and Art History, two of my highest passions!

If you have time, please visit and share my funding account for my future at UMBC! http://www.gofundme.com/92a9ho Any and all donations will be used to fund my education! Thank you!