About Me

Hi Everyone!

I’m Jillian Goles, I am currently a full-time honor’s student at CCBC. I graduated from Eastern Technical High School in 2010. I am will be receiving my degree in General Studies at the end of this spring semester and will be graduating with full honor’s regalia. Following my graduation, I will be transferring to UMBC where I will major in Political Science and minor in Psychology. I will be applying to an accelerated Master’s Degree program there which will enable me to receive my Master’s Degree in Public Policy only one year after my completion of my Bachelor’s Degree. I have hopes to attend law school following completion of those two degrees. Law school has been a dream of mine since I was very young and I am motivated to make it happen!

In addition, I am very involved here at CCBC! I am President of the Chi Theta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, President of the CCBC Essex Psychology and Mental Health Club, a Student Representative for the Honor’s Alumni Association, and a Student Ambassador.

Through my involvement, I have achieved numerous awards and scholarships from CCBC. For instance, this past semester I was chosen by the CCBC President, Dr. Kurtinitis, to speak at her annual luncheon for the Maryland State Legislators in Annapolis! Also, as President of Chi Theta I will be attending the National Phi Theta Kappa Conference in Nashville, TN, this April!

Although all of this may make me seem like a super scholar – I am a student just like you! My blogs are here to help you get the most out of your experience here at CCBC. I hope you will find some inspiration in my postings.

Any questions? Just ask me :)