Monday’s

Poem

“Mondays, Mondays.. so hard to realize that it’s not a fun day, i wake up trying to get myself back in the zone, lock back into my work load, than i get my class that i really love the most, stimulating discussions wake me up as i eat my toast, than i notice why i do this, why i don’t stop, why i feel like i go from 9-5. Everything keeps my mind right. The Monday mornings, I’m sleepy until i see some friends, my cycle of life is not at an end and i get to see a new day and play again. Monday’s are filled with adrenaline from not enough sleep, Tuesdays are like a repeat, Wednesday’s start to get more upbeat as i look forward to Friday’s treat. I’ve been scrambling on my feet. Need to sit down and rest my heart beat, not feeling defeated. Back at it all again

And again

Till i finish to the end. College is more than work, its experience

And grasping every day is important so i cherish it”  -Christa Cobb

3 Responses

1. Michael Kors Outlet online Says:

After looking over a few of the blog articles on your web site, I really like your technique of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website too and let me know how you feel.|
    Michael Kors Outlet online http://www.demigraphics.com/

2. Bmi Chart Says:

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
    then that, excellent blog!

Check out my web site Bmi Chart

3. tuneup utilities Says:

Hi, after reading this amazing article i am too glad to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

Feel free to visit my blog post – tuneup utilities