So many papers and not enough time it seems.

So i have about 3 papers due and an oral presentation coming all up at the same time next month! :0 and i know that it’s going to come up fast cause i started working now, so I’m just trying to be organized, i got myself some more folders to organize papers and I’ve been working on homework between classes and after class. I have also decided to just start cutting down my outside time i spend on weekends. Here is my motto for the rest of the semester.

1. Start my work early!

2. Attach my study with things i like to do, i love to read befor i go to bed, so ill read my readings  :)

3. I just started to put reminders in my phone and have it go off with a alarm, Hey, i even took a picture of my h.w with a note that said “DO THIS” lol. that visual helps me alot.

These are some things I’ve started to implement into my study style, i hope this can help anybody reading this, I’ve talked to many people since midterm, and a lot of people including myself has expressed anxiety about all the papers and exams being due at the same time and how it really makes us anxious as college students so this so far is helping me, so i hope this can help anyone else, and HEY CREATE your own outline for yourself!

PEACE! :) <3

4 Responses

1. digitale optionen Says:

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us
    beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

2. Christa Cobb Says:

Thank you.

3. Christa Cobb Says:

Thank you, glade it helped.

4. boxer calvin klein 5 euros Says:

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!