Knowing when you have to get back to work.

I didn’t exactly realize how many friends i had on campus until i started to sit down and study some important material last week. It’s a funny story actually, I’m reading over some chapters for psychology and a group of guys that i know come over literally in a group , and start saying “hey christa? What’s up? What you doing?” I start to get a little bit chatty but i try and turn my attention back on papers. Than i hear one of my friends say, “Hey, you know Christa can rap and she sings to! It was on her fb” they all start smiling and insisting that i rap for them. I couldn’t stop laughing cause it’s like everyone almost lost track of the fact that we were in A Library on our campus, a place that you probably shouldn’t start rapping or singing at, instead i knew i needed to be doing h.w, I love chatting with all my friends on campus but i had to check myself. In other words, i had to discipline myself on knowing when i needed to cut it short and get back to work. Sometimes it’s hard, especially when school is getting tense sometimes you want to just let completely lose but you have to stay focused at the same time. This was one of the highlights of my last week, funny and a life lesson all in one.

3 Responses

1. Eke Says:

Lool :D awww we didnt realized we were disturbing, you’re still going to rap for me tho ;)

2. Christa Cobb Says:

lol, its cool it happens all the time! and yes i will rap for you ;) its coming soon just for you EKE!

3. artists similar to mac miller Says:

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site’s posts
    everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Have a look at my website – artists similar to mac miller